Does the thought of participating in disruptive change get your blood flowing? Are you ready to jump in feet-first and work with a team that's defining the next generation of computing?
Sysdig, the leading monitoring, visibility, and security company for modern enterprises that use containers and container orchestration, is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to help build the team with top notch talent during this very exciting growth period for the company.
The Senior Recruiter will be fearless in the pursuit of great candidates and will work closely with internal teams to ensure a positive candidate experience. We’re looking for someone who acts and thinks as a business partner and is comfortable managing multiple stakeholders through the interview process. The Senior Technical Recruiter is the “master recruitment orchestrator”, knowing when to pull the right resources at the right time and ensuring that each candidate has a terrific experience engaging with Sysdig.
Tech passion – you follow tech trends/blogs and have a genuine curiosity for technology. You enjoy (and look forward to) connecting with engineers as you see each conversation as a learning opportunity. You geek out (we do, too!).
Tech understanding – you know that your top tech folks aren’t necessarily going to be on LinkedIn. You know how, when, and where to find the best technical people; better yet, when you find them, they want to engage with you. And you love it.
Relationship Navigator – in addition to scouting and developing relationships with tech talent, we are seeking someone who will be a true partner to our hiring managers and other stakeholders. The ideal person understands that the role kick-off meeting isn’t a meeting to regurgitate the job description, but an opportunity to develop a relationship with the hiring team and a strategic plan of attack. Some of the roles we hire might not have benchmarks, so the ability to grasp technically complex roles and partner with the hiring team is critical.
- 5+ years recruiting experience. Prior agency experience preferred.
- You need to be connected/comfortable with the talent market and partner with the organization and hiring managers. You own the full lifecycle that ensures hires will be successful, grow their careers and add value to the business.
- Previous experience handling technical recruitment in a fast-paced, high tech environment is preferred
- Ability to manage processes from start to finish
- Business maturity and demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and establish collaborative partnerships
- A bias towards detail and leveraging tools and systems to manage data (Greenhouse)
- A stickler for process and knowing that it’s the small details that matter in managing the candidate through a process
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have fun team and company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re in to that).
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Desk and tech setup of your choice (for wherever you work)
- IRA with company matching up to 3% of salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit
- Free weekly team lunches and delicious snacks every day of the week
- Free monthly house cleaning service