It’s an exciting time to join Sysdig. We’re growing rapidly--and globally-- and seeking talented self-starters who want to be a part of the team that’s making this growth possible. We are strategically ramping up our Engineering and Support organization in Belgrade and Turin/Milan and we’re seeking a utility player who will be passionate about securing the best talent base possible for Sysdig while helping with a variety of operational tasks. We expect to triple our team size in Belgrade/Turin over the course of 2018.
Based in Belgrade, you’ll be an ambassador for our brand and you will serve as the talent partner to your hiring teams while rolling up your sleeves and executing-- whatever it takes --to meet hiring goals and delight hiring managers and candidates alike! As such you will operate as an extension of the US Talent/Recruiting team.
If you're looking to jump in and make a meaningful impact at a growing startup with top-tier venture-backed funding, then we should talk!
- Build weekly pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates for a variety of roles across our Engineering and Support teams, leveraging creative sourcing strategies and referral networks
- Recruiting profiles include: Front-End Engineers, Backend Engineers, System Engineers, Technical Support Engineers, etc...
- Thoroughly evaluate candidates for the relevant skills and qualifications against job requirements
- Organize University recruiting events and Engineering Internship programs, meet-up events etc.
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to candidates; clearly convey why we believe they are critical to Sysdig’s success
- Schedule candidate interviews, remote and onsite
- Participate in weekly meetings with US based Talent team to communicate updates and ensure alignment on overall recruiting strategy and execution
- Maintain weekly recruiting dashboard
- Utilize our Greenhouse ATS to track all candidates and partner with our team to ensure candidates are moving through the process in a timely manner
- Collaborate with fellow recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, and hiring managers to continually enhance our interview process, ensuring a best-in-class experience for candidates and one that facilitates a comprehensive candidate assessment by the global team
- Help with local HR administrative tasks as needed
- 2+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience at a technology company
- Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels that include: social media, employee referral programs, job boards, meet-up events and old fashioned networking
- Resilient problem solver with the ability to thrive in a growing start up with a complex technical business/product
- Able to multitask and manage competing demands while maintaining a high caliber work product
- Must possess excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach, and a sense of humor
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools especially Google Calendars and Mail, Outlook
- Experience with an applicant tracking system a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and English communication skills
- Highly efficient and organized