Does data make you, oh so very happy? Does increasing conversion rates make you want to dance? If so, then we’ve been waiting for you!
Sysdig is hiring a growth marketer to be the central hub of our data infrastructure, processing, and analytics. Through your home base on the demand generation team, you’ll link together sales, marketing, and product through strategic usage of data that drives greater conversion rates, higher product adoption, and a deeper understanding of user adoption.
We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in analytics and systems; likes to tackle difficult data questions; and wants to spread the gospel of data throughout our organization. Is this you? Read on…
- Own our data infrastructure. You’re the point person on our analytics stack that includes Segment, Intercom, Redshift, and Periscope. You will make it smarter, faster, and cheaper.
- Improve our conversion rates. On everything from web visitors to emails to activations, we know we have room for improvement. You’ll drive the insight to make us better. You will work closely with demand gen to improve lead nurturing, marketing automation, and landing pages.
- Be the data guru. Work across Sales, marketing, customer success, product and executive management to answer their specific data needs, risks, opportunities and goals.
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with various functional teams, sales ops, inside sales, outside sales, product marketing, product management, customer success, demand gen and the Sysdig leadership to inform and influence go-to-market decisions
- You’ll be measured based on improved conversion rates, and cost per qualified leads, and your ability to assist in increased product adoption.
- 4+ years experience doing data analysis or growth marketing on a marketing team at an enterprise software company. SaaS experience a plus.
- Intercom, Segment and at least basic SQL experience required
- Salesforce marketing automation tool required. Pardot or Marketo preferred. Strong team player and experience collaborating with various stakeholders across the organization. Understanding what is important to sales, marketing and works well with both.
- Experience working for a company with open source technology a huge plus
- Great top-down and bottom up problem solving
- Local to San Francisco/Bay Area
- Bachelor's degree is required
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have fun team and company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re in to that).
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Desk and tech setup of your choice (for wherever you work)
- IRA with company matching up to 3% of salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit
- Free weekly team lunches and delicious snacks every day of the week
- Free monthly house cleaning service