Tenable is looking for a Product Manager that will report to the Director of Product Management in Los Angeles. In this role, the PM is responsible for driving the product strategy in support of the company strategy. The PM is expected to be skilled at researching unmet or underserved customer jobs. They will translate and prioritize these into epics and user stories, collaborating with Engineering, UX, PgM, PMM and their respective scrum teams to deliver high quality features and products to market.
- Coordinating with R&D teams to understand resource availability, development activities and milestones, and dependencies between teams and products
- Assisting with the creation, maintenance, and dissemination of the product roadmap
- Working closely with Development, Strategy, and Marketing to ensure alignment between the teams on plans, execution, and messaging.
- Participating in routine meetings with Support, Sales, Customer Care, Channel, and other departments to keep them informed about product changes
- Being an active participant in the execution of go-to-market and launch activities
- Light travel (~10%) to customers, company offices, conferences, etc.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of experience building or maintaining enterprise security products
- Broad knowledge of IT security markets and products
- Hands-on experience with enterprise security practices
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs and scripting languages
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.