Tenable is providing a unique Product Management (PM) Internship opportunity in 2018 in our Dublin product development office. If you're looking for a chance to learn and participate in creating products that drive the top line of a leading global security business and to apply what you're learning in your degree or master’s program, then we invite you to apply to be an intern at Tenable.
- The PM Intern will report to the Senior Director of PM located in Dublin
- Participate in many aspects of product management from market research, product definition, positioning through to launch activities
What you'll need:
- Minimum grade point average of 2.1
- Pursuant of a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Both a strong technology and business background
- Demonstrated outstanding academic and extracurricular achievement,
- Strong analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial focus with passion for cyber security and the industry itself
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.