Tenable is looking for an extraordinary Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) to join our Product Design (PDx) team. Our group is chartered with creating the next generation of security products while at the same time pioneering unprecedented user experience in the digital security space.
Our goal is to reset the UX bar, redefine expectations and bring world-class usability to cyber security in a way that ensures our products are easy to learn, use and manage.
- Be a team player - Collaborate between multiple cross-functional teams to solve complex interaction problems, humanize product ideas and develop these ideas into elegantly designed solutions
- Be a strong critical thinker – You will collaboratively distill complex, large-scale and high-volumes of data into unique and stunning, yet highly-usable visualizations/data management paradigms
- Collaborate on design - You have experience in visual design, interaction design and information architecture and will use those skills to turn research into wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity assets
- Be an advocate for the user/customer – By understanding the way our customers behave, you’ll base design solutions on real user problems and support your designs with logic and confidence
- Communicate broadly - Present design solutions to the team, defend design decisions, and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Be Agile – We operate in an Agile environment and in it, you’ll drive usability initiatives to improve overall user experiences
- Stress organization and transparency – Organize your work so that it can be easily accessed and understood by others on the team
- Make our products look great! - Design experiences that are beautiful to look at and natural to use
What you'll need:
- Expert knowledge of both user experience and user interface design
- 5-7+ years professional experience as a UX/UI designer
- Proven expertise turning complex business problems into simple and engaging products across Web, Mobile and Desktop products
- Proven ability to produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and UI mock-ups
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-functional and multi-cultural team environment
- BS/MS in design, human computer interaction, human factors, or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- A strong portfolio that showcases your work, provides detail of your role on projects and shows examples of functional designs that you have developed from requirements through design delivery
- Strong organizational skills and time management to meet deadlines for both small and large scale tasks
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.