Tenable is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Sensors Shared Infrastructure Engineering team to shape and execute on building shared components for all data acquisition sensors. This is an opportunity for high impact and to drive the delivery of new and common solutions. The ideal candidate has solid technical expertise in building shared components that are critical building blocks for applications. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work within this team and collaborate with other sensor teams to design, develop and deliver these components to their sensors.
- Design, develop and maintain new features for a shared infrastructure team.
- Work within a high performance scrum team and ensure a high quality of deliverables.
- Passionate about taking responsibility for multiple features.
- Collaborate with other engineers within an Agile development environment.
- Perform code reviews, unit and integration testing to assure a high quality of development efforts.
What you'll need...
- 7+ years of experience in creating well-written applications.
- Strong expertise in C/C++ and experience building shared application components.
- Solid Linux and Windows experience with strong scripting skills.
- Ability to use a well-structured, systematic approach to break down and execute on initiatives and achieve results.
- Excellent at articulating, documenting and presenting ideas and work across the Engineering organization.
- Ability to influence with or without authority.
- B.S or M.S. Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.