Tenable is looking for a senior software engineer to join our team. This position will involve designing, developing, and maintaining an automated system for collecting vulnerability and threat information and using that data to generate content for Tenable products.
- Design, develop and maintain an automated system for collection of vulnerability and threat content/data
- Familiarity with relational database technology
- Collaborate with other engineers within an Agile development environment
- Collaborate with research team on content and workflow automation
What you'll need:
- Strong Python development skills in Python 2.7 or 3.x
- Experience with distributed web applications
- Experience with developing microservices for cloud environments
- Prior experience with web scraping preferred
- Experience using templating libraries
- Experience using Linux as a primary development environment
- Experience with revision control systems
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience working in Agile development environments, on 2 week sprints, on Scrum teams, etc.
- Prior background in similar programming languages or scripting helpful
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a directly related field
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.