The Technical Recruiter, reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success primarily within Tenable’s Product Engineering Team. This will be achieved through the development of local, national and global recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, non-traditional, and creative recruiting/sourcing ideas. The Technical Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans to efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Search, identify, qualify and present candidates for open reqs.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Serve as an advisor to hiring managers and Leadership on recruiting planning meetings
- Assist with the creation of job descriptions
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to implement and determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Strive to be an active member in the local technical communities to build a network for sourcing and referrals - including, but not limited to, attending local meetups and conferences.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates
- Assist in College Recruiting Initiatives
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition
- Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the ATS (Jobvite)
- Perform reference and background checks for potential employees
- Prepare and sending offer packages
- Perform other special projects as assigned
What you'll need:
- 3+ plus years of full life-cycle technical recruitment experience - emphasis on product dev, cloud-based applications (java/microservices), infosec/cyber, UX and/or product management
- Knowledge of Chrome extensions, sourcing tools, and productivity tools to make your recruiting life easier.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage deadlines, and multi-task in fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Google business apps (mail, sheets, docs), Slack, and other comms/productivity tools.
- Must be very organized and detail oriented
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff in a professional manner
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as cooperatively with a team
- Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience considered
- Bonus points for finding the hiring manager’s direct work email and referencing the easter egg contained in his LinkedIn profile.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.