Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
- Manage the full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads to communicating Dropbox's value proposition to customers.
- Understand Industry specific business issues and elaborate Dropbox unique value proposition to solve them.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful, long-lasting relationships with influencers (IT managers, CIOs, executives, etc.) to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities and results with Salesforce.
- Develop deep understanding of Dropbox Business and the DACH competitive landscape.
- Be the voice of the customer to the Industry Principal team.
- Identify the key Industry partners & ISV’s and collaborate with the channel team to bring them up to speed
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction and play a key role in developing the market as Dropbox delivers its products to business customers
- Consistent track record of building pipeline and exceeding sales targets
- You are empowered by results with a hunter mindset. Strong prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing skills are your speciality
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships across your team and the company
- Dream to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment
- You have attested resilience in a sales environment
- Tech sales experience (preferred)
- Focusing on your customer business issues and ability to advise them on how to best solve them (consultative selling)
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Fluency in German and English
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland)