Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Legal, Policy, Trust & Security teams help keep users and their stuff safe, protect Dropbox, counsel Dropboxers on challenging problems, and are always synced with the Dropbox teams they work with. We deal with novel issues every day while standing up for users and helping the company and product grow.
As a Senior Analyst, Risk & Compliance at Dropbox, you will join a growing team to design, implement, and coordinate programs to promote user trust and manage risks to their data. You will work with teams across the organization, from Product & Infrastructure Engineering to Sales to Customer Experience, to manage risks to Dropbox and users alike.
If you are passionate about security, privacy, reliability, incident response, or compliance, and are looking for an opportunity to stretch and grow yourself in a dynamic team, and thrive in an environment of uncertainty, then this role is for you.
- Promote and foster a culture of trust at Dropbox
- Design, implement, and maintain programs to address key company risks and prepare them for independent assessments against a wide variety of regulatory and compliance frameworks
- Solve large, complex, cross-functional challenges such as building a SOX program or developing privacy controls for business processes
- Improve controls for internal systems, processes, and policies
- Monitor ongoing risk and compliance initiatives and control effectiveness
- Collaborate with internal teams and external auditors throughout compliance engagements
- 2+ years of experience building or maintaining programs to mitigate risks around security, privacy, integrity, and availability
- Experience facilitating or being the subject of SOX, SOC, and/or ISO audits at a dynamic technology company, Big Four public accounting firm, or in similar environment
- Familiarity with a broad variety of technical concepts relevant to cloud computing environments: logical access control, agile development process, secure coding principles, security architecture, information security, network security, and privacy
- Solid project management and organizational skills - can drive your own projects to completion
- Great people skills and ability to work well in dynamic team environment with a wide variety of technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills - solid attention to detail
- Passion to aim higher and develop new skills
- CISA, CISSP, CCSK, CIPP, or other professional certifications/associations a plus
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).