Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
- Work on high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) strategic planning, territory optimization, sales incentive design, process optimization, forecast modeling
- Work closely with other team members and the business to further develop metrics, KPIs, and insight that provides performance improvement
- Partner closely with senior leadership in Americas to develop actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth and improve sales effectiveness
- Partner with sales teams on business planning, strategy and process improvement for their respective sales areas
- Partner with systems teams to ensure our data and tools scale with the teams
- Relentlessly search for ways to scale your efforts through automation and dashboarding
- 2 - 3 years experience as strategic project/program lead in management consulting, B2B software (ideally SaaS) or a high-growth technology firm
- Strong SQL and Excel skills - deep experience and enthusiasm for pulling and manipulating data, and communicating insights to business partners
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and prevent last minute fire drills
- Strong desire to take initiative; you thrive on change and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Happy to shift from strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves and supporting implementation
- Experience leading complex projects in a B2B sales and marketing environment a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, and developing analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner also a plus
You will be a self-starter, independent thinker, deeply analytical and detail-oriented, but capable of working in a structured manner to thrive in ambiguity. You do not shy away from rolling up your sleeves, slicing and dicing massive sets of information, and creating solutions to problems that have not been tackled yet.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).