Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They’re building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
We've developed a set of values that enables us to do this. Specifically, we write phenomenal software, sweat the details, focus on impact, and create a harmonious culture. Creating elegant products begins with lots of prototyping and iteration to explore the problem space. It culminates in careful attention to edge cases and error handling, polished code, and great tests to ensure that we ship a reliable product that never compromises data integrity or security. Every Dropbox software release improves millions of lives, and you'll find a high petabyte-to-engineer ratio here. We're all about shipping high-leverage projects, even if they're risky or novel. We care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. Trust and respect are deeply rooted in our engineering culture.
At Dropbox's office in Israel, we're a small team of talented engineers, building innovative solutions that revolutionize how businesses of all sizes manage their everyday work! In addition to making an impact on our products and hundreds of millions of users, you'll partake in the cultural foundation of Dropbox's growing presence in Israel.
- You will work with core infrastructural functions and pursue tough engineering and product problems
- You will communicate and work with our design and product teams
- You will create new ideas and work multi-functionally with Dropbox teams to evaluate the relative importance of, and need for, product initiatives
- You will create new ideas with our design teams to continually improve the Dropbox experience
- You will take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- 10+ years of work related industry experience.
- Hands on experience coding, testing, and reviewing skills on data-storage, complex architecture, or large scale projects
- Proven ability to design complex solutions and drive design reviews
- Positive attitude towards people, a passion for inventive solutions, and ability to work in ambiguous environments
- Focus on quality, sweat the details, and delight our users
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).